Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fifty Shades of Gay



I know this post is supposed to be about virginity, and it is, vaguely. I’d like to quote fifty shades of grey at you here “and then he ripped through my virginity”. I’d like to assure readers this doesn’t happen, and if it does it’s not a good thing. Even most submissives don’t like agonising pain for the hell of it. I am of the opinion that your first sexual experience shouldn't be with a man twice your age, who your not actually in any kind of relationship with. Call me old fashioned, I may not believe sex before marriage will get you smitten down by god, but I think there should always be some emotion behind sex. 

My main problem with the book is it’s whiny, yes I’ve read worse fan fiction, but the characters are over dramatic and the entire plot is unrealistic. Also it’s not rape, but it doesn’t actually portray a proper BDSM lifestyle you’re given the impression Mr. Grey is an experienced dom, but he loses control and spanks whatsherface without her consent, and without a safe word. This is pretty much abuse, and such a lapse in control does not make for a good dominant.
I still have high hopes for the film though.

Here is some better BDSM twilight fan fiction if you are this way inclined:



Todostrieb

P.s sorry this post is late, I was ill L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.