Sunday 5 August 2012

There's only one first time...

After that you are no longer classed as a virgin, you've lost your "V Card".
Right at this very moment, if you asked me why I haven't had sex, I think, my answer would probably be "I haven't found the right person". Truth be told there hasn't even been that person for me yet but something I strongly believe in is: love before sex. 

I'm sure the line sex after marriage rings a bell, but that would just take forever. Who knows when or even if I will ever get to that place of "together forever".

I guess for some people it's just about getting it over and done with, or being in the moment, but for most teenagers it's the overwhelming pressure. It's the what do you say to your friends or random people when they ask you about you sex life? How do you feel; left out, undesired, uncool, embarrassed? Confidence has a lot to do with it.
I feel like it's something that you do and can't take back, you either love it or don't. 
For a portion of my life I think people referred to sex as "It"
Have you done "it"? or what was "it" like?, you know IT!
It's like "it", has become a synonym of "sex". The obvious stretching of the T at the end of it and a glare to let the person know what your referring to. 
It's the norm, no one questions it, well that's a lie.
I've never thought about what my virginity means to me, most likely because I have that crazy feeling love for me doesn't exist but it is important to me that I don't lose my "V card" to a stranger or even by accident. 
Hey it happens.
I don't want to regret it.
How old would you have to be for it to be ok to have sex? Now, how old would your child have to be for you to be ok for them to lose their virginity?
I think some children or teens mature faster than others, some have a better understanding, but to answer all of these questions, I don't know! Not a clue because I'm innocent, I don't have that experience so I can't make that decision, as for my own child; we'll see, having the talk comes to mind, kinda just makes me laugh.
Ok, what if you come to that scenario, you don't have a boyfriend or any kind of relationship going on with anyone, but you want to have sex. (let's say it's because you're a certain age and your friends all have) How do you do it? Flirt with girls or guys your own age, go to a party and sleep around? 

Religiously, I've never met anyone who has said "because of my religion I do not believe in having sex before marriage" and so that's how they choose to live their own life. In my opinion, I wouldn't know how to believe someone who says that. How would you know they are telling the truth?
What if after 30 years your still waiting for that special someone to propose? Could you really wait that long. Won't you feel like it's something your missing out on? 
I am still a virgin, I could say that I am proud to be so but I also haven't had the choice not to be one.
I don't feel left out or want to, more importantly I don't feel pressured but I would like that choice.


Your Guest-slave Lavender x

Sorry it's not long, I could go one but I feel myself going round in circles and not getting to any point. I've had a busy week. So stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.