Tuesday 14 August 2012

Oh, you mean noses aren't secondary sex organs?

Equality for homosexuals and aliens alike!
I’ve got to be honest I have no idea how this can possibly linked to the LGBT theme of this blog....but I’m going to go ahead and have fun with this anyways.

Clearly I am an alien. I have been here now for 18 cycles, or as you call them here on Earth, years. Approximately 0.5% of your population is actually my species under cover. We call ourselves the Bisexuals. I also fall into several subcategories pertaining to extraordinary wit and intelligence, but we’ll keep it simple for now.

I was a little shocked to find out how few people are bisexual....but I guess that’s because I hang out in the Homo-journal Palace most of the time. If you’re at school one person in your year will be bisexual? If you work on a team of 10 people, half a person will be bisexual? This figure seems a little low, but was taken from a survey of over 30,000 people just two years ago. I reckon it’s to do with age. Maybe more of my generation fall into the alien categories?


Lots of love
Your Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.