Sunday 17 June 2012

Group sex is like swinging, right?

Right, hello Homo-Journal readers. I’m this week’s guest poster. Don’t expect brilliant literary work from me; I'm tired and ill. It’s also half past nine on Saturday night (I admit, I forgot I was meant to be writing this :/)

But, as my title probably tells you, I’m not actually focusing on swinging per se, but on threesomes. I have, in my life been offered three threesomes (for those of you wondering; 2 FMF, one MFM, and one of the FMF was with two of the regular Homo-Journalists – we’re an incestuous bunch like that). However, at the the times I was offered these... liaisons, I was a singleton, so it most definitely wouldn’t count as swinging. Although I’d like to point out that in the vast majority of my relationships, I did suggest a threesome at some point; if only to see the guys’ reaction. Every time I suggested it the response was a very firm no along with "I'm not sharing you." For a long time I didn’t understand this mindset at all. Sharing is caring right?

WRONG. I love my boyfriend dearly, which is why although I want him to be happy, I wouldn’t share him with anyone. Not even someone I trust completely. For example, he recently had a dream where he had a threesome with myself and Mel; and although he wasn’t touching her (yes, I got all the gory details, no Mel, I won’t share them with you), and it was only a dream I still felt a little uncomfortable. The irony of my refusal to share him is that we’re in an open relationship. Now, before you go jumping on your high horse and dismiss me as a massive hypocrite; we also live 200 odd miles apart. Neither of us treat it as an open relationship, we’re both completely committed. It’s essentially there as a failsafe.

I’ve basically consigned threesomes to a very unlikely possible future with myself and him. Which isn’t to say it’ll never happen; more that I have demands which would have to be met. I don’t want to cover all the same ground as the other bloggers but MY personal set of rules are:
  • We would’ve had to have been together for years
  • And have complete trust in each other
  • And be living far closer to each other; I can’t afford the insecurity from this far away
  • I have to have some say in picking the other girl (we’re both straight but I’m more flexible)
  • AND most importantly for me... he wouldn’t really be allowed to do anything much with her; he’s attracted to her, I’m not... so it’s not cheating if I do anything to her, as I’m putting on a show for him.
I honestly don’t care if you think that’s selfish, because those are my rules. You’d probably have different ones, which is the whole point. If you’re going to have a threesome, or go swinging or even put yourself in a sexual environment (like, say, going to a fetish club with the Homo-Journalists) then there has to be complete trust, and rules in place that both of you agree to. But do you want to know one of the reasons I love my boyfriend? I told him my rules and he turned around to me and said "it’s not something we have to do. I can see you aren't comfortable with it. But you have to accept that I’m going to still like the idea of it." Which I think is one of the most wonderful things about him ^^. And no, I'm not just talking him up because he’ll see this. Chances are he won’t. But yes, I'm sorry dear reader, if this seems rushed or off topic.

So yes, I was off topic a bit but hey, I consulted James when I asked for the topic and he said that group sex was allowable :3 so, if you have an issue with my deviation and lack of humour, blame him xD

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.