Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cheap white wine is good for the soul...



Eli, Rory, James and I are all doing this on the same night; it doesn’t count as drinking alone if you’re chatting online with people right? And also am drinking cheap white wine like the classy bitch I am. I wanted to edit this the morning after because I've written some pretty awkward stuff, which you probably don't need to know. Also drunk me seems to have got confused and answered the questions I chose and deleting others. I've referenced someone called Mike quite a lot because I was speaking to him as I wrote this post, he's kind of my fuckbuddy, but more of a friend. 

Describe each of the homojournal writers in a few sentences. This might fail slightly as I can’t really remember everyone’s code name…someone will have the delightful job of editing all these posts I’m sure.
  • James- (insert mean comment about him and my ex here), he puked on my carpet and yet I still find it hard to hold a grudge, this is probably deeply indicative of my personality…
  • Mel- she’s my twin and she’s frighteningly similar to me, although ovbs I am the prettier one while she is smarter than me.
  • Miu- has an ear fetish, she is probs the hottest homojournalist (and I’m sure I’ll regret saying that when sober) but she is also evil.
  • Rory, a Doctor Who nerd, and very good at music, he’s a pretty cool guy though, he braved IB HL physics with me :D
  • Eli, one of my best friends, slightly odd…but we’re all mad here, and she’s purdy
  • Becky…can’t even remember her code name and I don’t even know her that well but from my Facebook stalking she seems pretty cool.         
     Summarize the entire world LGBT history in no more than 200 words (ie what you think everyone... absolutely everyone should be told)
Gay/bi/trans people are just the same as straight people and people have only recently started realising this.

Embarrassing confession
I once made Sim versions of me and boyfriend (now ex) who were married. 

Your weirdest dream

The weirdest dream I’ve ever had was the zombie apocalypse and they hailed me as their queen, also their leader was my five year old sister :’(. And they threw tarot cards at me which stuck in my flesh…

Happiest moment you can think of (first thing that pops in your mind, no cheating! But fairly serious, don't you dare say stuff "eating a chocolate bar")

Not really sure about this one, I’m a lucky bitch and my childhood was pretty great. Passing the IB while on holiday with friends in Cannes was pretty awesome, but the millennium dome and suchlike with my family was cool.

Would you rather kill someone you love to end a war in a foreign country, or kill someone you hate and thereby start one?

Probably kill someone I love, maybe not devil child my little sister, but pretty much anyone else. I try to think about people I don’t personally care about as someone else’s younger sibling/ parent. Def. I would kill Mike to stop a war (sorry).

Assign a Pokemon to each Homojournalist, and justify it.

Honestly, I’m not a huge poke fan, I watched a few episodes of the original anime but only played the game minimally. Mui would probs be a slowpoke because she’s pretty lazy. Eli would probe be mew because she’s cute but also evil. I’ve always imagined James as Q-bone because he’s skinny. Becky…I really don’t know, squirtle? She seems like a water type. Mel, I could see as a bug type, other than that not sure. I have discussed this with Mike and his spirit Pokémon is a Gengar, which is fluffy and purple….

If you could go back and change something about your life what would it be? 

I have no big regrets (even drunk ones). There’s a few people I probably shouldn’t have made out with, but probably the biggest one is that I should have tried harder to take art (my mother told me she’d kick me out if I did). 

If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?

For the book totally Richard Siken’s book of poetry called Crush. I don’t enjoy rereading fiction that much, but often with poetry I’ll find myself thinking this poem describes exactly how I feel so accurately I need to read it NOW. The movie would be Donnie Darko, I’m not a huge movie person but every time I watch it I find something new to think about so it seems a safe bet, And the person would be Mike, because he’s good in bed, seems like he’d be helpful in a survival situation and can’t be that annoying because I’ve never had a proper argument with him.

Who, other than your significant other, would we have to give you for sexy-times to get you to give us all your money?

I have no significant other at the moment so it’s definitely gunna have to be Barack Obama, whom I could Blackmail and regain my fortune. If that’s not an option than def. John Barrowman, who is fucking hot. I would say Mike, but I don’t think I have to pay him to get naked anyways…

Since I don't have to answer this question and everybody else does, who would you rather 'have'/'do'/etc - Justin Bieber or One Direction?

Justin Bieber, I can’t be assed to remember all the names of people in one direction, so why bother? Justin needs to be corrupted anyways.

Biggest regret/worst thing you've done whilst drunk

I am pretty lightweight, so I have disgraced myself while drunk numerous times, involving lots of puke. Although this new years eve house party I went to has to top it all.  I made out with three random people, some of which while holding Mike's hand, and then I continued to rip off my own toenail and no one knows how…

P.s.  I know I related these to Mike, I’m not whipped…just drunk.

Lots of love,Todostrieb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.