Saturday 5 January 2013

Plan B - The World Did Not End

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back. 

Unfortunately we managed to avoid the End of the World and have now entered the New Year. 

Since this was totally unexpected, I found myself unprepared to take on yet another year, this is why I decided to actually write down a list of New Year's Resolutions, something that I have never, ever done before *shock horror*.

Furthermore I wrote it "Old Style": on paper, using a pen (actually two), in a leather bound book! Here is a picture to prove it:

Written using super cool orange and green japanese erasable pens!
For those of you who can't read it, I shall type it out here

New Year's Resolutions













  1. Have New Year's Resolutions
  2. Stick to my New Year's Resolutions
  3. Post on time every time on Homojournal
  4. Be happier, or alternatively...
  5. Smile more often 
  6. Be nicer to my lovely Boyfriend (xx)
  7. Exercise, maybe Zumba instead of the gym
  8. Be less lazy (not equivalent to the above)
  9. Stalk my "friends" until they love me <3
  10. Go out more
  11. Take pictures (with new Canon EOS 1100D!)
  12. Go to the Zoo
  13. Read more often
  14. Have a reading list
  15. Visit friends at Uni (UNI TOUR!)
  16. Eat more veggies :S
  17. Convince someone to buy me a puppy!
  18. Go to Uni
  19. Do not lose phone/camera/iPad or anything else
  20. Stop hating odd numbers (I wanted my list to end on an even number)
  21. Learn more Physics (minutepysics FTW)
  22. Take over the world
My New Year's Resolutions Collage (It took me ages so you better appreciate v.v)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.