Saturday 12 January 2013

If Ian Somerhalder were gay then... then... what?

If this amazing creature - that happens to roam the Earth in his beauty - were gay, the world would not end. Although all my dreams of marrying him would be shattered and he will never realise what a beautiful life we could've had together...


                                     Him                                                   Me

So does his being straight make any difference? I can fantasise all I want but I will probably never meet him (properly), he will not have the chance to notice me and fall in love with me (his loss) and we shan't get married (*cries*). Why would anyone care about his sexuality? Unless one is homophobic. The only "perk" of knowing he is straight is I "know" we are destined to be together

Even if he were openly gay, I would still claim that is only because he has not met me yet 
(a bit of awkward English there)
The same goes for any "non-famous" person. One should only care about their sexuality if they intend to have sex with them or initiate a relationship, whichever rocks your boat. Unfortunately, if the world were as perfect and beautiful as it would be if I were in charge, sexuality would never be an issue; but unfortunately I have not yet taken over the world (one of my year's resolutions) and we live in this crappy place where if one is anything but heterosexual they shall be considered... well... nothing nice.

Referring back to the main point of this week, celebs should not feel obligated to "come out" as it is a scary world and they already go through a lot of crap (it's ok the shitload of money they get compensates), however I would admire the ones who are not afraid to do so. Celebs are role models, whether they like it or not. They have many fans who look up to them and obsess over them, and unfortunately many aren't up for the job. It is a shame that the news is often full of actors and singers who have become addicts and have ended up in jail ruining their lives that way, but it is always important never to forget that they are "normal people" (if such beings exist), just... with the addition of fame and money. 

So what have we learned today? Iam Somerhalder is MINE!!

Oh and we really shouldn't care about celebs' sexuality, stop being so homophobic jeez. 

Love,

Miu xx

P.S. this post was totally on time and has been here all along, I did not happen to dream I had posted and not realise it was a dream once I woke up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.