Sunday 20 January 2013

I may be drunker than I think I am...

I may not be quite as drunk as some of the others while doing this (one glass of wine is fine when your alone, more than yhat is slightyl sad - or at least that is what I'm telling ymself). My aim for this is to answer all of the questions without sappily rrunk tesxting my girfriend (which I havr a tendency to do)

Describe each of the homojournal writers in a few sentences. 

Umm, I've only acually met Mel and she's lovely, the others seem cooll too (based on facebok intera\ctions). I was planning on reading their old posts but forgot and not sure I can pay neough attentiont to thenm right nowf

Say which LGBT issue you feel most strongly about and why

Kindof feel like most of the others by saying equal marriage

Would you rather have a horse the size of a rabbit, or a rabbit the size of a horse- explain your reasoning in no less than 200 words.
I reckon that a rabbit the size of a horse woyuld be cool, althpough that may be because of easter bunny in rise of the guarians...

Summarise the entire world LGBT history in no more than 200 words (ie what you think everyone... absolutely everyone should be told)
my brain has gone kindof blank



Embarrassing confession
I can't think of the last embarrassing thing I did, unless an awkward conversation with my girlfriend counts - there had been a slight miscommunication about her sexual orientation (but not just by me!) but I'd need to drink more wine before I'd repeat tbat

Your weirdest dream

I can't remember the last dream I had, let alone the las\t weircd dream but one of my friends has had multiple dreams where she has killed me - in one she pusdhed me off a bridge and in another she burnt down our school, knowing that I was still inside. I don't know why I am still frineds with her...

Happiest moment you can think of (first thing that pops in your mind, no cheating! But fairly serious, don't you dare say stuff "eating a chocolate bar")
Going to visit my girlfriend at her unin lasts term was really nice, even if we did both wake up boiling hot - she has a reaqlly thick duvet! Good greif, I'm sappy right now

Would you rather kill someone you love to end a war in a foreign country, or kill someone you hate and thereby start one?
I don't know... it would probably depnd on the person... but then agin, would getting to kill a girl from school that I hatee (who is irritatingly at the same uni as me) jsutify a war?


Assign a Pokemon to each Homojournalist, and justify it.
I've never watched/played pokemon and can probably only name about threee...
 
If you could go back and change something about your life what would it be?(I'm not sure if I'm meant to answer this since I wrote it but whatever)
there is a someone that I decided to trust again who I shouldn't have becasue she turned into a bitch. again.

If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
(ditto with tbhis one) can I jsut take my kindle? that's got enough stuff on it to ladst me a whiel and that counts right?... film I'd probably take goodnight mister tom because I love it to pieces. person, I'd take my girlfriend because despite being tiny, she'd be helpful for survivong in the wild - she has a bpok on poisons



Who, other than your significant other, would we have to give you for sexy-times to get you to give us all your money?

Scarlett Johansson is pretty




Since I don't have to answer this question and everybody else does, who would you rather 'have'/'do'/etc - Justin Bieber or One Direction?
do I really have to do either of them? if it do, probably one direction, but jsut because I know an awesome parofy to what makes you beautiful






Biggest regret/worst thing you've done whilst drunk
I' don't think I've ever done anything that bad whilst drunk (most of my friends from home either don't drink or drink very little so with them I don't drink much either) but I could tyell you multiple embarassing things said to me by the girl I shouldn't have trusted when ew were both drunk (her more than me)

Now I've come to look at this while sober, I'm realising that I completely lose all ability to type without autocorrect when I drink and that the fact that I didn't eat much at dinner probably meant I was drunker than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.