Thursday 17 January 2013

DrUnk PoST wEEk


Describe each of the homojournal writers in a few sentences. 

Eli (me) - The short one. Brown Hair, dark eyes. Bah.
Rory - He the brilliant, organised daddy of the group 
James - He's a fragile looking thing, but he bites.. 
Todostrieb - She's my mutti, ever-changing hair, stands on her tiptoes, has boobs. 
Miu - big eyes, has a self-proclaimed nice arse, she's like a beautiful china doll, but she's evvvilll :D
Mel - doctor mel, blond but not in the stereo-typical way, short
Becky - I don't know. She's purdy in the pics (via facebook stalking), but think perhaps we need to have a welcome-becky picnic :D

Say which LGBT issue you feel most strongly about and why
I don't like the fact that it's still considered abnormal, and people aren't so out and open about it. Why? - because I'm not comfortable being out out to my family... 


Would you rather have a horse the size of a rabbit, or a rabbit the size of a horse- explain your reasoning in no less than 200 words.
A giant rabbit. The rabbit the size of a horse would be awesome. You could ride it. It's be like a cute hippo thingy, until it bites your face off.... 
Think about it: having a horse the size of rabbit would be cute in a barbie-horse-y way.. .think of it's ikkle hoooooves!! But you can't ride it. Rideable rabbit wins. 


Summarise the entire world LGBT history in no more than 200 words (ie what you think everyone... absolutely everyone should be told)
God created adam and eve... then there was Steve... Socrates and the ancient greeks had something with their younger boys... (apparently) Tribes in Papa New Guinea have (had) a ritual were young men are to give BJs to their village elders, to drink in their "wisdom"... Also, in the west, homosexuality was illegal (jail and doom-gloom), stuff happened, then it was legalised, then aids..And now we have GAY-PRIDE... and some countries allow gay-marriage..... but still there are countries where it's illegal (think death-penalty) due to religious pushes.. :'(

Oh, and there is an island off of greece full of lesbians... Although that's nothing compared to the yearly DIANA-SHORE gathering... :D


Embarrassing confession
When I was younger I poured water onto someone's mattress to make it seem like they wet the bed... I ended up getting caught, and mutti made me sit there with a hair-dryer for two hours.. :')


Your weirdest dream
I don't have weird dreams... well, maybe the ver vivid rape dream was weird... or the dream where I was sowing together eggs, bunnies and clouds....because they were made of the same substance >.<


Happiest moment you can think of (first thing that pops in your mind, no cheating! But fairly serious, don't you dare say stuff "eating a chocolate bar")

CHEESE BURGERS... 

Would you rather kill someone you love to end a war in a foreign country, or kill someone you hate and thereby start one?
I don't like this question... I'd choose "kill someone you hate.. blah blah", but I don't think you should kill someone for any other means other to kill them. It's silly otherwise.. why do we have to have ulterior motives?

If you could go back and change something about your life what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything.. I like how things have turned out... WHAT IF I COME BACK TO TH PRESENT AND WE HAVE FLYING COWS??? 
oh Goddy, imagine milking it... 


If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?

I'd probably take Catch-22, I haven't read it yet.. I was going to say The Bible or The Koran, but I'd probs regret that... I've never managed to get past the first couple of pages.. plus, I'd feel guilty if I had to burn it for fire-wood. 

Movie. Why would you take a movie? which desert island has cinema system? *sighs* 
I'd take Inception. It's hard to understand, and there's Ellen Page in it :D 

Person?  My bestfriend-turned-boyfriend :D


Who, other than your significant other, would we have to give you for sexy-times to get you to give us all your money?
urmmmmmmm.... Ellen Page....


Since I don't have to answer this question and everybody else does, who would you rather 'have'/'do'/etc - Justin Bieber or One Direction?
As tempting as JB is, with all of his lesbian-ish features, he seems a bit jerky. One Direction, as theres more of them >.< tho, Just Harry will do... noms :D 


Biggest regret/worst thing you've done whilst drunk






Heres's a transcript of the James-eli drunkenness recording:

eli: no.1; yourself
James: it hasn't started yet
eli: it has
James: BOO.. it has.. me…. well, evidently I don't trust technology…. *laughs* I genuinely think I am better than the other homojournalists, I'm wrong. *laughs*
James: I like alcohol, I genuinely end up in the worst relationships known to man.. yea… thats a good decision eli, more vodka!
eli: yea, more vodka rasberries?
James: I think your phone has switched itself off… 
eli: it hasn't, it's still recording
James: dammit
eli: Rory?
James:Rory… I *sighs* didn't really *sighs* - why are you offering me alcohol that still has the stalk on it? 
eli: *laughs* yea
James: - totally healthy - it has green on it - 
eli: - it's one of our 5-a-days'
James: *laughs*
eli: Rory?
James: I barely knew rory in lower sixth
eli: mmhmm
James: -and then in lower sixth all of a sudden homojournal happened.. then.. Whhhatttt? -He's brilliant. He needs to be less up-himself.. . but still.. 
eli: he's brilliant
James: he IS brilliant
eli: he's the… *laughs* I was going to say "he's the daddy".. 
James: *laughing* He's the daddy-o… Yea, he's kinda the Dad of Homojournal.. not THE leader, which we don't have a leader, because we're.. a group… but.. he's good… 
........

This was too much like homework :")
eli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.