Saturday 19 January 2013

I am druuuunk

And I am cold and have confesed all my sins to my boyfriend so that's alright. Here are the questions:

1. Describe each of the homojournal writers in a few sentences. 

Erm, ok...

James - he used to be my best friend and we both screwed lots of things up. He's evil and creepy, one of the weirdest guys ever, always trying to fit in

Mel - she's... clever, though in constantt need to be put down. what can I say, she's submissive and likes to be bitten. she's cool.

Todostrieb - the twin, very lazy and eccentric. you need some time to really get to knoe her. has been enoying herself with a fuckbuddy lol

Eli - cutest and definitely weirdest japanese girl. She's very sweet but obsessed on pickling me and putting me in a jar

Rory - we have our disagreements and he disappointingly looks over our descriptions, but he's alright and a talented musician who writes very good complaint letters

Becky - reall the only one who knows her is Mel but I admire her courage to join us and hope she can stand our weirdness (she can't be that normal if she's friends with Mel)

2. Say which lbgt issue you feel most strongly about and why

why the hell are there any issues!!! grow up people!!

3. Would you rather have a horse the size of a rabbit, or a rabbit the size of a horse- explain your reasoning in no less than 200 words.

A... not sure, neither. A rabbit the size of a horse can b hugely cus=ddly but those teeth very painful, while a horse the size of a rabbit would be cute but useless to ride on

4. Summarize the entire world LGBT history in no more than 200 words (ie what you think everyone... absolutely everyone should be told)

They like sex as much as anyone

5. Embarrassing confession

I'm only with my boyfriend because of the good sex, that's a lie he made me tell. The truth is I am willing to do anything for him, he is the most important thin to me. 

6. Your weirdest dream

I don't really have dreams or remembr them, however one of my recnt dreams did involve Sergei, the meerkat, Sergei the meerkat ghost and a magical neckless.

7. Would you rather kill someone you love to end a war in a foreign country, or kill someone you hate and thereby start one?

I simply can't consider killing anyone

8. Assign a Pokemon to each Homojournalist, and justify it.

Sorry, this requirest straight thinking, i shall deal with it tomorrow, i take pokemon seriously.

9. If you could go back and change something about your life what would it be? 

My mother/family situation or gaining a particular person's trust

10. If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?

Difficult... book God of Small Things like James, a movie i haven't seen and... probs my boyfriend :S

11. Who, other than your significant other, would we have to give you for sexy-times to get you to give us all your money?

Ian Somerhalder

12. Since I don't have to answer this question and everybody else does, who would you rather 'have'/'do'/etc - Justin Bieber or One Direction?

One Direction equals more than one, whooop



My boyfriend has now fallen asleep and i am very tired, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.