Saturday 7 July 2012

Aaaahhhh I don't know what to write!

Many may or may have not noticed that I did not write my post last saturday (shock horror). The main reason was the pressure: I was asked to write something vaguely funny and witty within 5 minutes, no more and no less. Ok, having no other option that is what I tried to do; I sat at the computer, clicked on "create new post" and... five minutes were up before I could write anything (since apparently writing "aaaahhhhh I don't know what to write" was not acceptable). Nevertheless my incapability of writing anything at all was also unacceptable so I find myself trying this again.

3 minutes have already gone by! My oh my 5 minutes do go by quickly but at least I wrote an explanation on why I didn't write which I guess still counts as something right? Right? Right???

To waste my last minute (yes another minute has gone by), I would just like to say that I had a lovely time in France!! And would like to thank the fellow homo-journalists who were there :D (aawww aren't I a sweetie?).

Quote of that week:

"We are not lesbians, we are mermaids" ~ Mel

Amazing, will never stop laughing.

Ok my time is up so can't tell you about the other fabulous quotes, too bad.

Love,

Miu xx

PS also I was flying on that Saturday, accompanied my painted-fingernails-boyfriend to a gig and a party (cause I'm lovely) and didn't get home until 3 so please, forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.