Saturday 28 July 2012

Why commit to one sport when you can drool over all?

Since the sport I had chosen was stolen from me *stares at James* I decided not to commit to any specific sport. Drooling monogamy? Never heard of it, so here I present you with

A Hottie for each Olympic sport (well, some of them)


Not an easy task! I didn't imagine it being this difficult, not just deciding the hottest athletes but also what pic to put O.O So you better enjoy this!


Archery - Jake Kaminsky (ok I don't know much about archery and it's the best I could find)


Athletics - Jack Green



Boxing - Clemente Russo



Diving - David Boudia (Since we've already seen Tom Daley)



Football - David Beckham



Judo - Ashley McKenzie 



Rowing - Giuseppe Lanzone



Sailing - Bob Willis



Swimming - Michael Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.