Monday 16 July 2012

Well, that was simple.

Here at Homojournal HQ (which, despite the fact that only 1/6 of us frequent there, I have just decided is Wetherspoons), we have a mission. A mission so important, so universally accepted as the apotheosis of honourable quests, that we at Homojournal aren't quite sure that we can do it. But, for our own sake, we must try.

Our quest?

Finding Rory a boyfriend.


#13: The Boyfriend.
Now, all the other Homojournalists are scratching their heads at this, desperately trying to figure out who Rory would be most suited to, but I, even though I'm on holiday and therefore don't have very much time to think, found this easy. I know what Rory likes.

I know what everyone likes.
Besides, in an earlier post I already said I intended to clone Ezra Miller and keep multiples of him as sex slaves, so I should have one for Rory to take.

Hell, have three.

Yours strangely,

James.

If this fails, I know Rory well enough through text conversations to know which of our schoolmates to drug and present to him in only tight boxers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.