Monday 30 July 2012

Since a little clarification seems necessary...

As a bisexual male, virginity is very, very complex. I mean, when you say "virginity", what do you mean? Does it only apply to penetrative heterosexual sex? Can it be penetrative homosexual sex? As a bottom, or only as a top? Where do blowjobs come in all of this?

I refuse to make a joke about that last sentence. 
I mean, if you just take "virginity" as the state of not having participated in a given sexual act, then there are at least 12 different virginities a bisexual male can have, if you ignore the somewhat less common/legal ones. I mean, look:

  1. Homosexual penetrative sex, top.
  2. Homosexual penetrative sex , bottom.
  3. Homosexual oral sex, top.
  4. Homosexual oral sex, bottom.
  5. Homosexual manual sexual stimulation, top.
  6. Homosexual manual sexual stimulation, bottom.
  7. Heterosexual penetrative sex.
  8. Heterosexual oral sex, female -> male.
  9. Heterosexual oral sex, male -> female.
  10. Heterosexual manual stimulation, female -> male.
  11. Heterosexual manual stimulation, male -> female.
  12. Usage of sex toys.
You should've seen the list that did include the weird ones.
So which one do you mean, overly-curious friend, when you ask me if I've lost my virginity? Are you asking me if I've given someone a blowjob, or if a girl has given me a handjob, or if I've used anal beads?

...actually, if you're one of my friends, you're probably working from the weird list.

Yours not-quite-so-purely,

James.

I've lost 7/12. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.