Saturday 21 July 2012

When every straight man's hero turns out to be gay

Yes, I am late, but I want to submit my candidate for Rory's boyfriend.















Name: Neil Patrick Harris
Age: Irrelevant
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Special features: Awsomeness 
Wikipedia: Neil Patrick Harris is an American actor, singer, director, and magician. Harris was named as one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in 2010,[2] and was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in September 2011. 

Why is he the best candidate
  • Gay
  • Handsome
  • Well dressed
  • Actor
  • Broadway singer and dancer
  • Funny
  • Charming
  • Amazing
  • Did I mention Broadway??
Facts to ignore - He is married and has kids... Not to worry! As soon as he sees you Rory it will be love at first sight and will get a divorce. It adds another pro: family guy, kind father.

Still not convinced? Watch this


Or...

Because I love Hugh Jackman :D

I must add a thanks to my boyfriend for showing me these videos... no he is not gay :/

Love,

Miu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.