Monday 23 July 2012

Finally, having Instagram payed off.

The theme this week, in-keeping with the current events in the UK, is basically "Drool-worthy Olympic Sports", and I had no problem coming up with my post (even if I did have to fight Miu for the right to do it). You see, I have Instagram, which I use primarily for taking arty shots of clouds, peacocks, electricity pylons and the like, but also for viewing other peoples' photos. It's kinda like Twitter, and as such, you "follow" other people, and I decided to follow Tom Daley, because, well, Olympics coming up, UK talent and all that. This is the first photo I saw:

Excuse me while I fall off my chair.
I am literally having a mental affair with Tom Daley, cheating on Ezra Miller. This manboy is literally the most amazingly beautiful creature on the surface of any planet in this Universe. I mean, just, gah, look:

Gah.
He is sickeningly good looking, and only 18, too, a perfect candidate for turning gay in a night of wild lust contemporary of mine. But it's not just the esteemed Mr. Daley that's seemingly dodged every branch on the ugly tree on his 10.0 dive from Heaven. It's others, too, and Diving makes for some admirable qualities:

Good body.

Evidently not easily scared.

Can anyone say "flexible"?
So, yes, Diving certainly qualifies as "drool worthy".

Tom Daley marry me and do awful things to me.

Did you hear something?

I love you Tom I'll let you be the Dom.

Must be the wind.

As always, we're freely available at homojournal@gmail.com (especially to Tom Daley), but for now, I'm off to browse Instagram.

And send Tom Daley some nudes.

Yours stalkingly,

James.

Only bad WiFi is stopping me from actually sending Tom Daley nudes.

4 comments:

  1. Nice body an' all... but that first photo doesn't exactly show off much of a bulge... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The probably remove them so as to become more streamlined, I mean if shaving your legs is considered important I can imagine penises are also not very aerodynamic :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never become a diver.

    ReplyDelete

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.