Tuesday 24 July 2012

Flexibility and tight leotards- 'nugh said

Sadly I'm currently working an eighty-four hour week at the Olympics in question, so this post will be kept short. (Don't worry about me folks, I waived my European time directive rights).

All athletes have a lovely physicality to them, which in an intimidating way makes them very attractive. It makes a nice change to find a woman who would like to be complimented on the size of her calves more than her breasts. They are the best that the human form can provide, fast, strong, dedicated and.....shiny with sweat. What I'm trying to say here is, as a general rule most athletes are fit in a non traditional sense.

But, if I had to chose one discipline that appealed to me most, it would be gymnastics- hands down. Probably the floor displays, though I find those ring things and horse boxes full of possibility also. Flexibility, tight costumes, lithe muscles.....think of the sex!

Here is a GB athlete from the 2008 Olympics. See! It's hypnotic, and I find the commentary a curious turn on.


So folks....when you tune into the Olympics (apparently there are 5 billion viewers worldwide, that's everyone with a telly, so it includes you probably) be sure to check out the cuties in leotards, male and female.

GO TEAM GB!

Lots of Love,
Mel

1 comment:

  1. I'd say there are 4 billion 999 million 999 thousand 999 viewers... I'm making no plans to watch it >.<

    ReplyDelete

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.