Thursday 5 July 2012

Franceeeeeeeee!!

Ok, so this week, as you know, we're doing the five minute thing, which sounds fun, but I've done that spammy thing I always do, and started the timer before I even decided upon something to say... dammit.


So, I shall answer the questions I found on yahoo...


1. The name of your first same sex crush?
Ahaha, no. I don't want to say, people know her.. it starts with a N tho :/


2. The name of your last or current girlfriend/boyfriend?
As you all know, Mel.


3. Who's your celebrity crush? 
Ellen Page <3
>.<!!!!!!!!!
4. Gayest thing you ever said?
....


5. ( Like to be called ) Gay, lesbian, bi, bi-curious, or straight? 
None of them. I like "queer" better, because I always change my mind. But gay is ok if I must be called one of them ¬¬


6. Do you kiss and tell?
No, I don't like sharing

Urgh, my time is up, and I fear this has been quite boring, but it was the only lgbt quiz that I could find under pressure... So I am sorry.


Eli x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.