Sunday 8 July 2012

All Gay Men Are Paedophiles, Who Knew?

 Click here to read the news story I'm speaking about....

So many of you will have heard about the scandal at Gatwick airport. A gay man going on holiday was accused of being a paedophile, because he was gay and had a camera. It makes me very, very angry that things like this can still happen. That people in positions of authority are allowed to get away with such flagrant and humiliating abuse.

This is our Sunday post, so it's posted a day after four of our homo journalists returned from holiday via Gatwick. If I'd known then I'd have made more of a fuss. Eli and I were completely ignored. Probably falling into the 'awwwhh lesbianism is cute/hot/sexy' trap. But, if I had been that man I would be suing them so hard right now.

Mel
xxx

I hope that the staff involved in that particular incident have all lost their jobs at Gatwick and subsequently become unemployable even by McDonalds. I fly (or at least will be, once my Mum's moved to Germany) regularly into and out of Gatwick North Terminal, my esteemed colleagues will know that I'm not lying when I say I'll make my distaste and distrust and disgust known if something like that ever happens in front of me...  - Rory.

It seems to me if I had been witness to this the only logical action was to passionately make out with him, and say "I've been looking for you everywhere, I wanted you to take a photo of me with that sign over there, come on sweetheart!" and pretend not to see the guards. - Todostrieb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh wow, you're going to comment? Thanks! You'll make us feel all special and fuzzy inside.

It'll take us up to 48 hours to get round to making sure your heartfelt messages of admiration and love don't contain any words they shouldn't, but it *might* take less, depending on whether we're drunk or on covert missions to Ann Summers at the time.